© 2023, Frenchlanguagebasics.com. All rights reserved.
The content displayed on Frenchlanguagebasics.com, including blog posts, images, and other material, are the property of Frenchlanguagebasics.com unless otherwise stated. These materials are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Permissions and Usage
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
- Using any of the share icons on each page (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest);
- Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate;
- Quoting extracts from the website with attribution to https://frenchlanguagebasics.com and the original post’s URL.
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website are not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.
Frenchlanguagebasics.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that a work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Frenchlanguagebasics.com with the following information, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Frenchlanguagebasics.com and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
If you have any queries regarding our copyright policy, please contact us.