French Revolution Quiz
Answer the following 10 questions related to the French Revolution. Write your answers in the blank spaces.
1. In which year did the French Revolution begin?
2. What was the name of the fortress and prison that was stormed by revolutionaries on July 14, 1789?
3. Who was the king of France during the French Revolution?
4. Name the queen of France who was famously known for her lavish lifestyle during the French Revolution.
5. What assembly was formed on June 17, 1789, by representatives of the Third Estate?
6. Which document was adopted by the National Assembly on August 26, 1789, that declared the fundamental rights of French citizens?
7. The Reign of Terror took place between 1793 and 1794. Who was the leading figure of this period?
8. What was the name of the radical political group that emerged during the French Revolution and advocated for extreme changes?
9. What type of execution device was commonly used during the French Revolution, particularly during the Reign of Terror?
10. In what year was the monarchy abolished in France?
- King Louis XVI
- Marie Antoinette
- National Assembly
- The Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen
- Maximilien Robespierre
This quiz will help you test your knowledge about the French Revolution.