French Vocabulary Words 🇫🇷 | Climate Change
Bonjour, dear readers!
Today, we tackle a topic that is not only timely and crucial but also globally significant – climate change. As conversations around the world become increasingly centered on the environment and sustainability, it is essential for us as language learners to join in.
That’s why, in this post titled ‘French Vocabulary List: Climate Change,’ we bring you a comprehensive set of words and phrases to help you articulate your thoughts on this pressing issue in French.
Whether you’re a passionate environmentalist or someone just starting to explore the subject, this vocabulary list is an invaluable tool for engaging in meaningful dialogue.
- The Climate Change – Le changement climatique
- The Global Warming – Le réchauffement climatique
- The Greenhouse Effect – L’effet de serre
- The Carbon Dioxide – Le dioxyde de carbone
- The Emissions – Les émissions
- The Renewable Energy – L’énergie renouvelable
- The Solar Energy – L’énergie solaire
- The Wind Energy – L’énergie éolienne
- The Deforestation – La déforestation
- The Fossil Fuels – Les combustibles fossiles
- The Sustainable Development – Le développement durable
- The Recycling – Le recyclage
- The Conservation – La conservation
- The Biodiversity – La biodiversité
- The Extinction – L’extinction
- The Habitat – L’habitat
- The Pollution – La pollution
- The Ozone Layer – La couche d’ozone
- The Ecosystem – L’écosystème
- The Ice Cap – La calotte glaciaire
- The Sea Level – Le niveau de la mer
- The Carbon Footprint – L’empreinte carbone
- The Acid Rain – La pluie acide
- The Drought – La sécheresse
- The Flood – L’inondation
- The Natural Disaster – La catastrophe naturelle
- The Endangered Species – Les espèces menacées
- The Environment – L’environnement
- The Sustainability – La durabilité
- The Ecology – L’écologie
Et voilà! That concludes our ‘French Vocabulary List: Climate Change.’ We hope that these words and phrases enrich your French language skills and empower you to discuss climate change confidently and insightfully.
Remember, each new word learned is a step towards not only expanding our linguistic abilities, but also deepening our understanding of the world.
With climate change being such a significant global issue, it’s important that we can talk about it in any language. Keep practicing, stay curious, and as always, joyeux apprentissage (happy learning)!