Note: When saving web pages from this website as PDFs, be mindful of copyright and only use the content for personal use.
On a Windows PC:
Method 1: Using Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and navigate to the web page you want to save as a PDF.
- Click on the three vertical dots (⋮) located in the top right corner of the browser to open the Chrome menu.
- Hover over “Print” or simply press CTRL + P (Windows/Linux) or Command + P (Mac) to open the print dialog.
- In the “Destination” section, click on the dropdown and select “Save as PDF.”
- Choose the desired layout (Portrait or Landscape) and other settings.
- Click “Save” and choose the location on your computer to save the PDF. Click “Save” again.
Method 2: Using Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and navigate to the web page you’d like to save.
- Click on the three horizontal lines (≡) located in the top right corner to open the Firefox menu.
- Select “Print.” Alternatively, press CTRL + P (Windows/Linux) or Command + P (Mac).
- In the new window, click on “Print” in the top left corner.
- From the printer dropdown, select “Microsoft Print to PDF” (Windows) or the equivalent option for your OS.
- Adjust the settings if needed and click “Print.” Choose a location to save the PDF.
Method 3: Online Tools
- Visit a web-based tool like PDFCrowd or Webpage to PDF.
- Copy and paste the URL of the web page you want to convert into the provided field.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, which usually involve clicking a “Convert” or “Download” button.
- After conversion, download the PDF to your desired location.
Method 4: Using Browser Extensions/Add-ons
- For your preferred browser, visit the extensions or add-ons store.
- Search for extensions related to “Save web page as PDF.”
- Install a suitable extension with good reviews.
- After installation, navigate to the desired web page.
- Use the newly added icon or right-click option from the extension to save the page as a PDF.
On an Android Smartphone
Method 1: Using Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome on your Android smartphone.
- Navigate to the web page you want to save as a PDF.
- Tap on the three vertical dots (⋮) located in the top right corner to open the Chrome menu.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Share.”
- Scroll through the share options and tap on “Print.”
- Once the print preview loads, tap on the dropdown menu that shows a printer name.
- From the list of available printers, select “Save as PDF.”
- Adjust the desired layout and other settings, if needed.
- Tap on the yellow PDF icon or “Save” button.
- Choose the location (typically in your device’s Downloads or Documents folder) and tap “Save.”
Method 2: Using Firefox for Android
- Open Firefox on your Android device.
- Navigate to the web page you’d like to save.
- Tap on the three vertical dots (⋮) in the top right corner.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Page.”
- Tap on “Save as PDF.”
- Choose the location on your device and tap “Save.”
Method 3: Using Third-Party Apps
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for apps that offer functionality to save web pages as PDF, e.g., “Web to PDF” or “URL to PDF.”
- Download and install the chosen app.
- Once installed, open the app and follow its specific instructions to convert a web page into a PDF. This typically involves pasting the URL and tapping a convert button.
- Save the PDF to your preferred location on your device.